Monday, November 16, 2009

Some things work but me I choose to lose my skin in the dirt...

I just erased everything I typed.

Let's get to the (vague) facts, because this is going to be an intense week.
* 126 days (!)
* Holiday Hootenanny <3 (ooooh my goodness so excited)
* Publication #2 occurred :) I have a reading on Tuesday (always the butterflies and bumblebees- nerves and excitement), and I am truly so, so, so excited and amazed to have the opportunity to do this. Poem will be posted by the end of the week
* I don't want to discuss the copious amount of work I have due this week. What I will say is that I was quite productive today, so hopefully that will continue to spill into... later today.
* Agatha de la Prada, Gori de Palma, Ana Locking- guess I have my spanish presentation to thank for these three lovely names of new fashion musings.

Obsessions (as of late, because the winter time is upon us all)
* Corduroy pants (particularly trousers. Next purchase is a pair from H&M... hopefully).
* Paper-bag waists
* Bigbigbig scarves (but I'm of an average size- will I still get swallowed?)
* Gypsy Den. This could have its own sub-list. (This obsession is not new, but the introduction to cheap and delicious creme brulee and amazing tea is).
* Break being in... less than two weeks!
* Being able to read books during the break <3 (Goals: Finish Lolita and get through A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius. Oh, and I guess some e100 but shh- that's not supposed to actually be discussed!)
* I'm figuring out how to spoil the loved ones for the holidays... mmm, inklings :)
* My CD burner magically deciding to work again! Road trip playlists are coming back <3
* This weekend- Venice Beach on an impromptu whim. Graffiti walls, sand, shopping, returning for some delicious (and familar) Korean BBQ (ooohmygoodness). I love you girls<3
* Finally going to experiment with the Diana+... yikes!

It is about two hours past the original time I was going to post this xD Oh well!
(Note: posted at 4 am something or other)

No comments:

Post a Comment