Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do the dance like on a mission, it's wild I tell you it's my transition!

Life-Goals much?

Considering post-camp (AKA Dino Rocks for me) is over in two days, and post-post camp ends on the 28th (I may cry a little, not gonna lie), I randomly began to think about the other things I have to do... or, moreso, what I wanted to do. Yes, I've done the list of "Things I Want to Do Before I Go Back to the 'Vine," but I have yet to indulge in a life-list, a list of tasks and desires that I want to eventually occur. SO, let's do it. Especially since I'm waiting on sugar cookies from Trader Joes to be made (and my oh my, they smell delightful!)

* Eat at one of Rick Bayless' restaurants (He won Top Chef Masters! This makes me happy. I want to be best friends with him)
* Publishing Round Two :) Moreso, get in a book. Aspire to get my own publishing deal for my poems (... oooooh yikes, that makes me shake in the knees!)
* Own an article of Marc Jacobs attire :) (Marc by Marc Jacobs probably... Hey, I can be materialistic)
* Read more classic literature (I'm reading Lolita right now <3) (This includes getting into Vonnegut and Carver more)
* GUITAR. Yessss.
* Continue playing my flute (I need to find all my music teehee)
* Learn how to walk comfortably in heels (... weow, girl moment much?)
* Sing in a jazz club (... this is where life gets really dreamy)
* See the following in concert: Stars, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Ra Ra Riot, Broken Social Scene, Bat for Lashes
* Go to: Spain, Paris, The U.K.
* I guess that whole getting-married-having-kids dealio can be part of this list too :P (But for now, let's keep that in the far-off future!).

... This list could go on forever, but sleep is beckoning me :)

1 comment:

  1. Sleep always seems to be beckoning during blog writing time...a good mid day blog is always fun too. Good life goals...some we share.

    ReplyDelete