Friday, February 25, 2011

The way that you say things that make them sound so right

Today, I went on a quest for answers.

The receipt shook in my hand like a leaf as I listened to a friend. We switched places, and I began to wonder. I let the cosmos unfurl through cards. Small confirmations were spilled onto a table, and I let them sink in.

She mentioned angels dropping little notes to me- my small inspirations. How there is support all around me. How it was true- we were meant to meet, and it was beautiful. How a girl walked away from an outreached hand. The sense of longing still present. The confirmation in school.

I needed a solid foundation-- one I already believed in. It materialized within the span of fifteen minutes and hours of driving.

Just remain clear, remain sharp. It will work out.

[Cross Oceans-First Aid Kit]

No comments:

Post a Comment