Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lay your eggs where it's warm

So far in 2011, I have

completed my 6th (and possibly final) application for grad school (note: 7th is pending on how I feel in the morning/if I can really handle writing more personal statements and essays/debating my financial circumstances... always.)

worked at Red Hen Press for a month, and am loving it (besides the gas mileage... weow)!

saw my sister off to the Big Apple, and am hopefully visiting her in March (fingers crossed! Again, depends on finances. but papa may help I hope).

rid myself of (most of) the sugary stuffs at the bean

began brewing my own coffee!!!

found the most amazing shoes ever (h&m.thankyou. also, thank you family for giftcards!)

get to sit in a row with my best friends during a morning class <3

listened to some great tunes: new girls' ep, lcd soundsystem, first aid kit, kexp artists (x1000), beach house, andrew (freakin) bird!!!

poemsprositrypoemspoemspoems. ohhh workshops!

mommy visits :)

sorting.life.ouuuuuuuut.

... mmmhmmm!

[Masterswarm- Andrew Bird]

No comments:

Post a Comment