Monday, December 14, 2009

Morning is mocking me...

Trying to sleep, but can't (welcome back, blogging nights).

This break is truly beautiful...
Holiday Hootenanny with my ABC was by far the most amazing concert experience (minus my slight dehydration, and by slight I mean stumbling through the crowd...)
Photoshoots/Talks with my Beautiful Gabrielle :) (I am wearing the scarf she gave me everywhere)
Tea-Time-Catch-Ups with Daniel... and future music adventures of reminiscing about the moon.
Coffee Bean. Gah, loving it extremely. Nervous as ever, but loving it.

And there is a lot more of this... Hannukah passing by, the prospect of the holidays, Lady Gaga to attend...

the disjunct of the mind, for the record.
I have been trying to sleep for a few hours. Yet I cannot.
I cannot because the weight within my chest keeps heaving sighs.
Which leads to the mind, which leads to the throat,
where my vocal chords slowly rapt against it,
leading my tongue to flicker the syllables that ought to be said...
and I stared at my phone.
I stared, knowing which number I desired to call...
but it's Russian Roulette.
So when will the ricochet of your voice
enter, straight through me
to calm my nerves, to sink as deeply as if you were here
because, I am willing to do just that.

but a dear friend told me... I got this.
and after finally breathing, I may be able to sleep and march into the sunrise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment