Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello, Sun is Shining in the Afternoon...

Way too late for me to be staying up, BUUUUT HEY! I'm on a somewhat caffeine high mixed with the emotions of being done with an essay (it's a LOT... we'll see how this one goes!), planning my classes for next quarter, and reflecting on many wonderful memories. 

Also, I'm looking at fashion blogs, which never helps me sleep (but does, however, keep me inspired as to what to wear next!)

Desirings:
1) Chunky chain for my Victorian charm (my thin chains broke ]:)
2) Chains/other devices for my 3 new charms (silver locket which outdoes my snake one, peridot crystal thingy, vintage-y red flower on a square).
3) To be done with Jane Eyre. It's so much- 450 more pages to go? Little more? That's going to be my life tomorrow... along with Centro.
4) More hours in the day! Seriously, what's up with you time? Why are you going faster? Stop being like the tortoise and creeping up on me to win the race :(
5) Summer? I like that. A LOT. It means camp = money (and children of squish and joy) = me being able to buy things and not feel guilty (but I'm saving a lot!)
6) Oxford Shirt (woohoooo). Yes please. 
7) Oh, and paperbag shorts/pants!
8) OH, and shoessssss!
9) Moxy Lovechild needs to begin, and it WILL!
10) SLEEP. Oh my goodness, sleep!
11) Music department: More Iron and Wine, St. Vincent, an the rest of the title below. Still. :) PS- plus some Destroyer please!
12) Officially, sleep time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment