Thursday, May 14, 2009

And it's contagious, and it's conta-gious

So it's kinda 3:15 am. I definitely have to get up at 6:30 am, go get my retainers at 7:45, make a train by 8:44, get picked up, class 11-320, then yoga at 7:30-8:50. WEOW world, and thanks procrastination from keeping me up this late to begin with -_-. I mean, yeah, brought it upon myself, but STILL! Maybe I'll say never again, but it will happen again... Thank god the rest of my papers are all occurring week 9/10/finals. I promise to work on you, dear papers, and give you the love and respect of my lil' English Major-y self.

In other news, welcome to the world of my musical longings, as listed below:
* Bat for Lashes- Two Suns
* Vedera- Stages EP
* Death Cab for Cutie- The Open Door EP
* Bon Iver- Blood Bank EP
* The Pains of Being Pure at Heart- Self Titled
* Cotton Jones- Paranoid Cocoon
* Dark Was the Night CD
* The Raconteurs- Consolers of the Lonely
* Albert Hammond Jr- Como Te Llamas
* be your own PET- Get Awkward
* Grizzly Bear- all of it (still need it!)
* Regina Spektor (been listening to her for the past 2 hours on youtube... It's a little ridiculous)
* White Rabbits
* Charlotte Martin (whatever CDs I do not own)

I have been in the deepest realms of music lately. I have been wanting to sing more and more, and I cannot wait until summer. Summer, when I can play my flute and rebuild my tone to the fullest (and quite possibly start lessons again?). Summer, when I can sing at the top of my lungs wherever I go. Summer, when I might possibly perform at open mic nights and shatter my nerves into oblivion (gosh, I wish!).

IT'S FINALLY SLEEP TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment