Friday, March 26, 2010

But don't you love her, deep down, I said don't ever, Because it's gonna keep him hanging around

There is this one stunning picture of an Asian model in a white tank top for CK (Calvin Klein) One in Nylon's Pretty (if I can find the photo, I'll upload it here).

I'm sitting here in the dark listening to Spoon, orange peels scattered on my right knee, completely bare-faced. The only light (besides the subtle glow coming from the shuttered window adjacent to me) is from the computer screen. I happened to look up into the mirror- the light is making an interesting (I hate that word) silhouette.

While observing my reflection, I happened to be catching up on all the fashion blogs I've been missing out on for the past two weeks (finals + cruise, which was a really fun time). I happened to discover how one of my favorites blogged about a maternity blog... A fashionable one at that.

So my interest was sparked. I looked through picture after picture trying to discover her looks, clicking through pages of baby photos... and my maternal instinct captivated me.

For those who know me, I have been known to say I have a huge fear of pregnancy. It honestly began after reading (the incredible/one of my all-time favorites) East of Eden in the 11th grade. There was a class discussion that took place about a moment where an instrument for curing an STD was mentioned, and my teacher had to draw it... It was a metal, spiky Christmas tree looking device that literally gives me the heebee jeebees.

Since then, I just developed this fear.

"you should really think about this
it sounds like an interesting starting point for something"
- 0.5
(he's not letting me forget about this. thank you sir!)

hmm.hmmhmmhmm.

[Don't You Evah- Spoon]

1 comment: