Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tell me now whatcha lookin' for, the answer's right there at your door...

Bits and blurbs...

* Bedouin Soundclash sound pretty tempting (adding to the music desires)
* 3 weeks until I am 21 years of age. Woo!
* Camp is still wiping me out... but I love those kids. And oh yeah, pump it up tomorrow!
* At my mom's where good wifi is allowing me to videochat and not have to spend two hours in coffeebean to get 3 songs (exaggeration: It really took 30 minutes for one song. Here, it took 10 to get the rest of the CD -_-).
* Now, I want coffeebean... YESSSS.
* Just decided to give in and buy myself the other Hey Ocean! CD (Stop Looking Like Music). Ahhh, so so so good <3.
* Definitely thought I would be back at my dad's by midnight... oops.
* I forgot how FB chat is not fun on my laptop.
* Moxy Lovechild.... posts in progress :)
* Reason to love summer #1: Fruit tastes ten times better. Pineapple, cherries, strawberries... oh my goodness!
* Reason to love summer #2: Music is absolutely constant! Jam sessions, getting children songs stuck in the membrane of my being, playing it on Tuesdays... ahhhh.
* Maybe I should have waited to buy the CD... NAH. Ipod connection will just have to happen in the morning :)
* ... Will I be able to get up in the morning? (Obviously, yes. Early enough to sync the ipod... that's a different story!)
* I really need to get my eyes checked... New contacts, please?
* I want to see 500 Days of Summer. And Away We Go. And Whatever Works (even if it sucks?)
* Old, "I-want-to-rent" Movies I Need to See: Lost in Translation, The Royal Tennenbaums (did I really butcher this? Sorry!), Running with Scissors, Rocket Science...
* True Blood = TV Happiness (also Hung. also FOOD NETWORK. also Top Chef Masters and The Fashion Show on Bravo)
* Must remember: Project Runway...
*American Idol Tour on Saturday :D
* Oh, and most important reason to love summer #3: I get to see my best friends at least weekly <3

AND THE MUSIC IS DOWNLOADED! Now it is time to drive home first, then sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment