Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Floating on New Melodies

Good MorningNoonNightish!

This is the first of many musings... New musings in fact. On a whole new login screen and everything.
The moment arrived- that gust of breath from deep within my lungs, telling me to move along. Lift yourself up completely. It was the tug at the heartstrings- the very depths of the ribcage, the familiar feeling of discovering that place I thought was free from greedy hands. 
But enough, enough, enough! Hello Blogspot, goodbye Xanga is what I'm trying to say. I am sprouting wings constantly and flying further and further from the words within a box- allowing myself to shatter that old image you may have concocted...

Perhaps this is a bit much for a first blog. Let's simplify it, Thoreau-style.
Hi, my name is Carly. I am constantly on the search for the greener side of the hill with a pen in hand and a song in my heart. I'm that person whose cup is overflowing with a bubbly concoction of sorts. I want to be that bounce in one's step, the sun on the sparkling shore, and a shooting star all into one.

Hello blogosphere, I'm ready to breathe you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment